Our standards and quality
Lameter has always been committed to providing high quality products, designed to meet the specific requests of each customer, in full compliance with current legislation with particular attention to safety for the workplace and the environment.
For this reason we have chosen to develop procedures for each phase of the production process that meet the standards of the reference standards for Quality, Environment and Safety, in which we are Certified and we keep the Certifications active.
Lameter obtained its first certification in 1997, according to the UNI EN ISO 9002 standard.
The evolutions in the working and regulatory world have been reflected in our Certification history:
- in 2000 we obtained certification according to the UNI EN ISO 14001 standard for the environment
since 2009 we have been certified according to the UNI EN ISO 9001 standard for quality
- in 2017 we were certified for Safety initially according to OHSAS 18001, then UNI EN ISO 45001
Lameter uses certified welders according to UNI EN ISO 6906-1 and Welding Engineer.
The Welding Engineer represents the highest level of qualification provided by the EWF (European Welding Federation) and IIW (International Institute of Welding). This level meets the technical knowledge requirements defined as complete by the ISO 14731: 2019 standard for carrying out Welding Coordination activities, as also required by the UNI EN ISO 3834 standard.
Our commitment to the environment
Our equipment and systems are recently built to have maximum energy efficiency without waste. We favor low-consumption lighting, all our lamps are LED. We have recently replaced the thermal solar panels with others, new, more performing. Lameter has been using solar energy for water heating since 2004.
We encourage the reduction of the use of disposable plastic and promote the use of water bottles. A water dispenser accessible and usable by all was installed in the company and metal water bottles were distributed to all staff.
We promote the Conservation of natural resources by using mainly paper from FSC-branded controlled crops, promoting the reuse and separate collection of paper.
The extraction systems are newly built, constantly monitored and cleaned to minimize atmospheric emissions.
We sensitize staff to Respect for the Environment and natural resources with periodic meetings, disseminating Good Practices and providing containers for separate waste collection.
- Ensure that our products are fit for use.
- Improve the production system.
- Continuously increase quality and productivity.
- Protect the environment and provide optimal safety conditions for staff.
- Implement a problem-solving approach focused on prevention.
- Training of highly qualified and motivated personnel.
- Promote responsibility and awareness, fundamental values such as honesty, truth and environmental awareness.
- Establish long-term relationships with suppliers.
- Pay the utmost attention to customer satisfaction.
- Comply with all applicable national and regional regulations (we consider this as a basic requirement and not as a final goal).
- Perform a preventive analysis to determine any impact on the Health and Safety of Workers and the environment before introducing new machines, plants, processes and products in order to prevent any form of pollution and carry out an assessment of specific risks for the internal / external staff of the organization.
- Execute our policy procedures by defining objectives, programs and regularly monitoring their status and adequacy. All this is done to ensure continuous improvement and to support the planning and implementation of specific actions to address situations of environmental risk and for safety in emergency situations.