LAMETER is pleased to announce the delivery of one of the largest ROCK BUCKETS in the World, designed and built for a machine at the top of the CATERPILLAR wheel loader range, the 250-ton CAT 994K with 1,850HP of power.
The bucket is intended for a gold mine in Africa (Zambia), where it will allow the user company to work 24/7, 365 days a year no stop, to achieve the highest levels of productivity in total safety.
Here are some features of the ROCK BUCKET:
– Dimensions: 7mt wide, 3mt high and 3.5mt deep, for a total weight of 29.500Kg;
– 21 cubic meters of effective bucket capacity;
– Entirely built in HARDOX 450 and 500 wear-resistant steel;
– Internal coating in wear-resistant bimetallic chrome carbide steel and fitted with BYG spare parts (Spain);
– Compact hitch with optimized geometries to improve machine balance and safely maximize load capacity;
LAMETER is always ready to design and implement the best solution for all loading needs, for all machines operating in the world of mines and quarries. Our quality is at your service.